AL Wildcard: California (yeah, I’m old school) Angels – I think the Blue Jays and the Red Sox will cancel each other out in the AL East… and the Angels get to play the Mariners and Rangers all year
NL Wildcard: N.Y. Mets – Surely they can live up to the hype sometime, right?
World Series: Cardinals over White Sox
Early Predictions: 2006 College Football Season
3. USC – They don’t rebuild, they reload
4. Notre Dame – Charlie Weis has now had a full year with the Irish. Look out.
6. LSU – Loaded with talent… can they bring it together?
SPRING PREVIEW OF THE TIGERS COMING SOON
Really Early Predictions: 2007 College Basketball Season
*Assuming everyone comes back
4. LSU – Again, this is assuming everyone comes back
5. Duke – Shockingly, Duke has reloaded with freshman stars
8. kU – Unfortunately, the beakers don’t lose anyone from a team that shared the Big XII title last year. They’re all young and only going to get better. Ouch.
9. UCLA – Young talent will mix well with the team that made it all the way to finals.
10. George Mason – Why not?
Big XII Predictions
1. kU – SEE ABOVE
12. Baylor – As bad as they are, they did beat us last year… by a lot…
SPRING PREVIEW FOR THE TIGERS COMING SOON